Admission : 2 Year MBA Program (Batch 2017-19)
JAYPEE BUSINESS SCHOOL (JBS) is a leading business school in North India and is backed by the INR 20,000 crore Jaypee Group.
JBS lays emphasis on Basics, ICT Integration, Social Internship and Elective modules in both Functional & Sectoral areas. JBS recruiters include LG, Axis Bank, Nestle, Berger Paints, Grail Research, VIP Industries, Kamdhenu Ispat, HCL Technologies, Click Labs, Honda Cars, Exevo, Tectura, Market India, Redington, S&P Capital IQ, Jabong.com, HCL Infosystems, Global Logic, 99 Acres.com, Naukri.com, Blackrock, Copal Amba and Home Credit India.
Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in any discipline from a statutory university with at least 50% aggregate marks or equivalent CGPA. Candidates graduating by 31st July, 2017 can also apply but must prove their eligibility latest by 30th September, 2017. Those not producing the eligibility certificates as per the date mentioned will be disqualified/de-registered irrespective of their having joined the program provisionally.
2. Selection Process
(a) Applicants seeking admission are required to have qualified any one of the following :
- CAT- 2016
- MAT- 2016 onwards
- CMAT- 2016 onwards
(b) Short-listed applicants only (on the basis of relative merit amongst received applications) will be called for Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI).
(c) Submission of application does not automatically qualify the candidate for GD/PI and no refund of application fee is permissible on any account.
(d) The final selection will be based on the test score, language proficiency and performance in the GD & PI.
3. Important Dates
To be announced later.
4. How to Apply
(a) Availability of Application and Brochure
To be announced later.
(b) How to obtain Brochure
- On Cash Payment- Obtain the application form from JIIT in person by payment of Rs 1250/- cash or depositing the Demand Draft of the same amount favouring Jaypee Business School payable at Delhi/Noida.
- By Post- On sending the application fee of Rs. 1250/- through Demand Draft in favour of Jaypee Business School payable at Noida/Delhi.
- Online – Apply online at http://www.getadmissions.com on the link provided at JBS website. Those applying online must carefully read the instructions regarding submission of the hard copy of the application. Those needing hard copy of brochure may write to Mr Kuldeep Negi at firstname.lastname@example.org after filling the form and making online payment.
- Download Application Form – Download hard copy of application form (pdf format), make a DD of Rs. 1250/- in favour of Jaypee Business School payable at Noida/Delhi and send it to the address as below.
(c) Submission of Application Form
The completed application forms must be submitted along with:
- Photocopy of CAT/MAT/CMAT/XAT/GMAT Score Card.
- Graduation mark sheet (if already qualified).
- Proof of appearing in the graduation examination before 31st July 2017.
- 10th and 12th Mark Sheet.
- One colored photo (pasted) on the application/ printout of the online application.
- Demand Draft for Rs 1250 favoring favouring Jaypee Business School payable at Delhi/ Noida (Not applicable for purchased application forms or those applying online)
(d) View your Application Status- Shall be announced later onwards on the website. All applicants are advised to view the same and contact email@example.com in case of any difficulty.
5. Hostel Accommodation
Hostel will be provided to all desirous students.
For the latest update on JBS placement please visit http/www.jbs.ac.in/mba-placements. Placement after education is a process dependent on knowledge acquired by students, his / her aptitude and attitude, besides the economic conditions prevailing around us. JBS tries to prepare the students to make meaningful contribution in corporate world besides furthering ones professional goals. It is specifically notified that JBS in any way is not guaranteeing campus placement at any stage and expects its students to make their own mark in the corporate world in true traditions of our famous “Gurukul Teachings”.
7. For Additional Information Contact:
Jaypee Business School
JIIT Campus, A-10, Sector-62, Noida 201 307
Tel: +91 (120)-2400973-975 Ext-173/179
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org