Home » Posts tagged 'MBA Programme'
Tag Archives: MBA Programme
19 students of JBS participated in BW Business World’s The Golden Cart Summit and Awards on August 25, 2016 at Hotel The Leela Ambience, Gurgaon, wherein the students interacted with the corporates to enhance their knowledge and networking skills. The panel discussions were followed by Q&A round where the students asked question regarding changing business environment, ease of doing business in India, the position of women in Indian organizational setup and why they are paid 20% less than their male counterparts despite of being equally competitive, sincere with corporate relationship and determined with rules and regulations.
The event included following topics of discussion:
· E-commerce in India: Future of Indian Digital Marketplace
· Omni Channel Online Retail
· FinTech and Online Retail
· Investments in Indian e-commerce Spectrum
· Rise of Vertical e-commerce Industry in Indian Spectrum
· Women in e-commerce
· Online Healthcare: The next big thing
· Disruptive Technology & International Best Practices
The key speakers included :
· Mr.Amarjit Singh Batra, CEO OLX
· Ms. Monica Jasuja, Head of Master Pass and e-commerce, India and South Asia, MasterCard
· Mr. Deep Kalra, Chairman & Group CEO, Make My Trip
· Mr. Vivek Gaur, Founder & CEO, Yepme
· Ms.Kanika Tekriwal,CEO,Jestsetgo Aviation Pvt Ltd
· Ms Neeru Sharma, Director – Platform Business Services, Infibeam.com
· Mr. Amit Jain, Co-Founder & CEO, Cardekho
· Mr. Naveen Kukreja, CMO, Policybazaar.com
· Mr. Bipin Preet Singh, Co-Founder, Mobikwik
Music gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to imagination and life to everything.
A melodious song sung by Mudita Saxena– JBS MBA 2nd year student
JBS launches its Second International Conference-at Hoseo University, Asan, South Korea.JBS ties up with IAITQM to host ITQM-17 in India.